Over the years Our Lady’s Choral Society has built up a large, dedicated audience that has enjoyed the many performances and wide repertoire of the choir. The support of our audiences is critical to the survival of the choir. If you enjoy attending our concerts and would like to become a regular contributor to the choir, why not become a Friend of OLCS.
As a Friend of the choir, we are delighted to offer you:
- A pair of complimentary tickets to one Irish concert organised by Our Lady’s Choral Society
- An invitation to participate in any social events following these concerts
- Acknowledgement of your support in our concert programmes and on our website (at your discretion)
- 20% discount on two tickets for all other OLCS concerts
- An update on the Choir’s work including advance notice of OLCS and other events
- A complimentary copy of Our Lady’s Choral Society’s CD of Handel’s Messiah
Subscribe as a Friend
The annual subscription rate for a Friend of the choir is €75. You can now subscribe or renew online using your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, please contact us to discuss other payment methods.
Becoming a Friend of Our Lady’s Choral Society enables you to contribute to keeping choral music alive in Ireland.
If you would like to join Friends of the OLCS please fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly after to set up your membership: